Ask Experts

July 18 , 2021 9:58 am
How rot handle traumatic child ?

Answers Count: 1
August 16 , 2021 12:47 pm
By: Samira Hajjar
I’m honestly not sure what you mean by your question. Is it that your child was exposed to trauma and is suffering from PTSD symptoms? Either way, a child who’s been through trauma should be assessed by a mental health professional to see where the issues lie. If there are specific behavior issues that you would need to address you can also ask me about them.