Terms and Conditions
360 Moms and all content on our website are intended to educate you and inform you of the latest findings and understandings pertaining to diet, exercise, pregnancy, motherhood, children’s health and recreation, and related topics regarding family life.
We hope 360 Moms and our website’s content offers you new ideas, encouragement, and practical assistance.
When accessing our website, you acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers:
apply to all 360 Moms content.
- Before participating in any diet or exercise program or beginning new eating, sleeping, or play routine with your child, we strongly recommend you consult with your doctor, dietician, pediatrician, and/or other healthcare providers.
- 360 Moms and its staff are not licensed medical professionals and have no authority to diagnose, examine, or treat medical, psychological, or emotional conditions of any sort.
- While the content we provide is sourced directly from healthcare providers and specialists, our website is not meant to take the place of your professional healthcare provider. Note that wellness advice pertaining to diet, exercise, pregnancy, parenting, children’s health, and other related family topics are regularly updated and refined due to new medical findings and advanced research and development. Our hope is to offer you current information; however, we cannot guarantee all the information found within our website content is the most updated or accurate information in general, or for you personally.
- You are encouraged to talk with your doctor or healthcare provider before beginning any new diet, routine, or schedule you read about on our website.
- Never disregard medical or other professional advice because of a statement you read in 360Moms content. Our articles and content should not be used instead of professional advice given by qualified healthcare professionals such as a doctor or other licensed or certified healthcare providers. It is important that the content on the 360 Moms website is used in conjunction and cooperation with professional and/or medical guidance from your personal doctor, dietitian, pediatrician, or other healthcare providers. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity you found on the 360 Moms website, you must immediately discontinue the activity and seek the assistance of your doctor and/or other appropriate healthcare providers.