Term & Conditions
360Moms Rewards Card Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern 360Moms Rewards Card (the “Card”) and use thereof and set out the terms of contract between 360Moms and the Customer relating the Card and the Program.
- By applying for, receiving and/or using the Card, the Customer agrees to use the Card only for the purposes set forth herein and be subject to the Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
- The Program: A loyalty program designed by 360Moms through the Card as set forth herein.
- The Customer: A person applying for the Card and who agrees to be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Card: A card specifically targeted to moms by which they will get discounts, free rewards and special offers (the “Offers”) on baby products, beauty products for moms, play areas and activities, children's books, party planners, and other products and/or services from merchants part of the Program from time to time (the “Merchants”).
- The Price: The amount paid by the Customer in consideration of the Card that entitles the Customer to the Offers subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Launch: April 2018.
- Territory: Jordan.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to join the Program.
- The Customer can join the Program by:
- applying for the Card through 360Moms website www.360moms.net/rewards or at the Merchants and make the payment of the Price and 360Moms will arrange to deliver it to the Customer; or
- filling in the application form and buying the Card from 360Moms or the Merchants at which the Cards are available,
following which 360Moms will activate the Card provided that the Customer provided its full name, address, email address and other details as required by 360Moms from time to time.
- The Customer represents and warrants that all the information provided by it is full, correct, complete and accurate and 360Moms can reply thereon including for the purpose of sending any notices to the Customer. The Customer undertakes to update its information from time to time and advise any changes thereon to 360Moms immediately.
- 360Moms shall have the right, without any responsibility and/or liability whatsoever, to cancel or suspend the Card in the event that information is not provided by the Customer and/or is not full, correct, complete or accurate.
- The Customer is [advised/shall] subscribe at 360Moms website for news and updates regarding the Program.
- The Card shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of its activation as determined by 360Moms.
- The Card remains the property of 360Moms at all times. The Customer shall return the Card on 360Moms request. The Customer is responsible for the security of the Card and for the use of the Card.
- 360Moms will have a dedicated section on 360Moms website for the Offers together with their terms and conditions from time to time [LINK].
- The Customer can get the Offer offered by the Merchant by using the Card at the Merchant when purchasing a product and/or service.
- The Merchant can ask the Customer to see an identity together with the Card for the purpose of applying the Offer.
- The Customer cannot use more than one card for a single purchase at the Merchant.
- The Card is personal to the Customer and cannot be use and/or transferred to anybody else.
- The Card is only for consumer use and cannot be used for purchases by a business entity and/or for any other commercial purposes.
- 360Moms may cancel or suspend the Card and/or take any other action as it deems fit with immediate effect and without any responsibility and/or liability whatsoever in the event the Customer breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
- 360Moms reserves its rights to (i) stop issuing the Card at any time; (ii) to amend the Terms and Conditions by publishing notices, sending emails and/or updating the Terms and Conditions on 360Moms website [LINK] and such amendment shall be valid and in full force from the date determined by 360Moms in the notice, email and/or update; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Card publishing notices and/or sending emails.
- 360Moms shall not be responsible and/or liable in case the Card is not accepted by a Merchant and/or in cases when a dispute may arise between the Customer and the Merchant. 360Moms shall not be responsible and/or liable regarding any products and/or services purchased by the Customer for any reason whatsoever.
- The Customer authorizes 360Moms to collect, use and share its information and those of the Card with the Merchants and/or any other third parties as deemed fit by 360Moms.
- The Customer shall preserve its Card at all times. Copied, damaged, defaced and/or defected Cards will not be accepted by the Merchants. Lost or stolen Cards may not replaced by 360Moms.
- The Customer shall be fully responsible and shall fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified 360Moms at all times against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses arising from any breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- 360Moms reserves the right to withdraw the Program at any time.
- Terms and conditions of the Offers shall apply from time to time as stated on 360Moms website [LINK].
- All rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights in the Card and/or the Program such as logos, brands, trademarks, slogans and designs which are owned by 360Moms shall remain the full, sole and absolute property of 360Moms and no such rights are intended to be transferred herein in any manner whatsoever.
- 360Moms shall be entitled to assign and/or deal with the Card, the Program and/or any rights therein as 360Moms deems fit from time to time without the need for any approval and/or notification in any manner whatsoever.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of Jordan.